Recent Purchases

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
For reference, I used to spend about $80 a month in total for Twiggy and Joey so I had to up my cat care game for Brock lol

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Been a couple of weeks now but I picked up this -

Innokin-MVP4-SCION-Kit-Black-Canada_grande.jpg

$60 purchase that has been well worth the money seeing as I'm approaching three weeks without a cigarette.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
This and ALL IN were my last purchases and I regret nothing.

Attachments

• 20180818_223532.jpg
    20180818_223532.jpg
    159.9 KB · Views: 5

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Been a couple of weeks now but I picked up this -

Innokin-MVP4-SCION-Kit-Black-Canada_grande.jpg

$60 purchase that has been well worth the money seeing as I'm approaching three weeks without a cigarette.
What level of nicotine are you vaping?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I do 6 with a 50/50 blend. I know when I quit the first time cold turkey I felt ill for 3 weeks but when I quit the second time, thanks to vaping, I didn't get any withdrawal symptoms. Realistically, cutting it out slowly is the better approach for the body.

Reactions: Black Wizard

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
The best way to fight is to not start.

That is why I just use lots of tea :3

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I bought All In, 24 pack of Sprite, and a bag of Jolly Ranchers.

Reactions: Just Kevin

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I do 6 with a 50/50 blend. I know when I quit the first time cold turkey I felt ill for 3 weeks but when I quit the second time, thanks to vaping, I didn't get any withdrawal symptoms. Realistically, cutting it out slowly is the better approach for the body.
Yeah I tried to quit smoking on three separate occasions. Felt awful the first two times and the third time was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. So far with vaping I haven't even had the urge to go back.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I tried to quit smoking on three separate occasions. Felt awful the first two times and the third time was on the verge of a nervous breakdown. So far with vaping I haven't even had the urge to go back.
That is good you feel better this time around. I ended up going back because of my anxiety/panic issues but I have cut back. I only smoke 4 to 6 a day and I use vaping inbetween. Once I get my stress under control, I know I will be able to quit for good. I know it is stupid to say it given that it comes off as an excuse but smoking really does help relax me lol

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
That is good you feel better this time around. I ended up going back because of my anxiety/panic issues but I have cut back. I only smoke 4 to 6 a day and I use vaping inbetween. Once I get my stress under control, I know I will be able to quit for good. I know it is stupid to say it given that it comes off as an excuse but smoking really does help relax me lol

I mean, with me, when it comes to anxiety I have things like writing, herbal tea, Cocoa the bear, or just videos. And maybe a herb that will be fully legal in October.

So maybe see if you can sub some of the cigarettes runs with something healthier? Since you're more accustomed to the relief it gives you, finding something else that is healthier and still satisfies the urge to relax may help?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mean, with me, when it comes to anxiety I have things like writing, herbal tea, Cocoa the bear, or just videos. And maybe a herb that will be fully legal in October.

So maybe see if you can sub some of the cigarettes runs with something healthier? Since you're more accustomed to the relief it gives you, finding something else that is healthier and still satisfies the urge to relax may help?

Vaping does help and I did go over a month without smoking thanks to it but it isn't the same. Hard to explain. I don't want to really replace the habit. Like even using vaping to quit initially, which I plan on doing again, I will be cutting it out entirely eventually. I might do 0 nicotine liquid for awhile to help but I would like to be away from inhaling anything entirely.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
I definitely get it, it doesn't feel the same.

It sounds sort of masochistic (should be no surprise, it's me after all) but one thing I missed was the harshness of cigarette smoke. My vape at first was pretty smooth and it didn't feel the same, but between vaping a higher nicotine level and vaping at a decently high wattage (85) I've managed to somewhat replicate it. Think that's called the throat hit, I still don't know all of the cool kid vape terms yet.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I definitely get it, it doesn't feel the same.

It sounds sort of masochistic (should be no surprise, it's me after all) but one thing I missed was the harshness of cigarette smoke. My vape at first was pretty smooth and it didn't feel the same, but between vaping a higher nicotine level and vaping at a decently high wattage (85) I've managed to somewhat replicate it. Think that's called the throat hit, I still don't know all of the cool kid vape terms yet.

Yeah the actual drag of the smoke is different from the throat hit. I mean over all, it is a lot easier on the lungs and throat which is good.

I think depending on the tank and coals you use, you can get a better feeling when you inhale that is more harsher. I know menthol/mint liquids tend to give off that feeling more.