• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Recent Purchases

Solid Snake

Champion
I did another Hollar order a few weeks back. It came in the mail yesterday. Got some dipping dishes (4 for 2$) for the cats to eat from. They are decent dishes for the price and seem to make eating their mush food easier. Got some candles as well. Also, a few odds and ends for gift items to go with other stuff I got for Christmas. I like to buy everyone more than one thing.

I meant to get some of them fuzzy socks they have but I forgot :okay:

Geese

Rick Mirer autographed cards. He beat out Drew Bledsoe to win Rookie of the Year. Over the course of an eight year career, he played for five different teams, completing more than 50% of his passes. The dealer told me these keepsakes are sure to go up in value in the coming years.

Rick Mirer Autograph Second.jpg Rick Mirer Autograph 001.jpg

Last edited:

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Rick Mirer autographed cards. He beat out Drew Bledsoe to win Rookie of the Year. Over the course of an eight year career, he played for five different teams, completing more than 50% of his passes. The dealer told me these keepsakes are sure to go up in value in the coming years.

View attachment 4068 View attachment 4069

I was a card collector for years... collected all sports and some non sports... sold my collection for $9500 back in the mid 2000s.

Very nostalgic to see these cards.

Thank you.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
These are my purchases over the past month and a half.. I keep forgetting to come on here and post lol

$17 shipped

s-l500.jpg

$14 shipped
s-l1600.jpg

$17 shipped

s-l1600.jpg

$5 shipped

s-l1600.jpg

$8 shipped

s-l1600.jpg

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Also just bought this for $30 shipped...

I previously had all the Ultimate Collector's Editions of each movie but they were selling for $350 for the complete set and I only paid about $100 for them so I cashed in while I could.. these versions will do for when I just want to watch the movies.

s-l500.jpg

Solid Snake

Champion
I have to find where this is in stock and get it for Joey:

s-l500.jpg

And then find one of Vegeta so Twiggy can wear it. When they fight, it will be like I am watching anime! :yay: