• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Recent Photos Of The Undertaker Spotted At An Airport

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
The last one makes him look like a jobber, and people can hate Undertaker because their favorite superstar will never be 20-0 at Wrestlemania.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
But provides MOTY matches every year and has possibly the greatest gimmick ever. Plus in recent years he's faced people he shouldn't job too and has offered to job to the younger ones before (that's if you know his past though). He jobbed to Kane semi-recently.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
I don't want to see Undertaker job. There's plenty of other guys who can do that perfectly well. If Taker was still on the roster full time and never (or rarely) jobbing, it might be a problem. But since he only wrestles once a year, and is now only fighting established names anyway (and I can't think of anyone who deserves to end the streak), I'd rather not see him lose. He's probably close to retirement anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.