Reasons why Sin Cara doesn't get the ovation he should

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Retro

Reaction score
I like the guy, his outfits are cool and stuff and his moveset is good (when he's on par).

I don't think it has anything to do with the above points, that he isn't getting an ovation. Before CM Punk won a title everyone loved him.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
He deserves? He deserves nothing. The dude is boring, has no charisma and botches every other move.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think it's because of the move set, not being in a good feud, and not cutting promos. At first his moves were pretty amazing, everyone was wowed by it, but now it's just the same thing so it got boring. He's not in a good feud, so it's just like he's there to wrestle randomly with no purpose right now. Finally he doesn't cut promos, he doesn't get any mic time and that can affect any feud he'll be in, even the Miz gets a reaction because of his time on the mic. I think those are the things that keep Sin Cara from getting an ovation.

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Cara before he was injured got huge reactions. Not Cena or Orton huge, but pretty big for a mid-carder. That was with his music, that was without talking, that was without holding a title, and that was when he lost matches to wrestlers like Christian.

Imo, the real reason he isn't getting those kindof reactions now is because he does the same thing week in week out. The same springboards, the same hurricanranas, the same moveset. Usually what's popular about a high flyer/luchador is there moveset. When the people aren't entertained by it anymore they have nothing, unless if you're able to "connect with the fans" like high flyers/luchadors like Rey rey and Jeff Hardy.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
many just lose interest in wrestlers over time

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Yeah, his moveset is played out. Whether it's because he can't speak English, WWE performers aren't as quick as luchadores, he botched constantly and the moves he hits are always the same. Unlike Del Rio, who's fluent in English, Sin Cara can't cut promos, and that's a problem.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
leojay said:
Cara before he was injured got huge reactions. Not Cena or Orton huge, but pretty big for a mid-carder. That was with his music, that was without talking, that was without holding a title, and that was when he lost matches to wrestlers like Christian.

Imo, the real reason he isn't getting those kindof reactions now is because he does the same thing week in week out. The same springboards, the same hurricanranas, the same moveset. Usually what's popular about a high flyer/luchador is there moveset. When the people aren't entertained by it anymore they have nothing, unless if you're able to "connect with the fans" like high flyers/luchadors like Rey rey and Jeff Hardy.

The thing is, WWE also hyped him massively as this God from Mexico who will wow the fans with his moves, which he did. But then it became the same thing over and over and over again so he lost that hype.