• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Jericho needs to go to Smackdown and take the World Title of Batista

Travis40

^Why go to SD when he could fued w/ Kennedy, Orton, HBK, and other good people on Raw?

Reaction score
hey u all r dum the save us thin is actually the long awaited return of da ultimate warrior idots

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!

meh, its not that funny, I mean...it could be a possibility right?.........

...............LMAO SURE IT CAN...BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Travis40

hey u all r dum the save us thin is actually the long awaited return of da ultimate warrior idots

I want to leave you with a quote from the Ultimate Warrior....

"Queering doesn't make the world work" - Ultimate Warrior

I live by that quote every single day I live.

Wooderz245

Reaction score
I don't think Chris Jericho will return at CS or SS. I think WWE will wait for Jerichos hair to grow back to a similar length that it used to be, cos Jericho had his hair cut quite short not too long ago and it wont be the same if he comes back with rlli short hair

btman

Reaction score
^Why go to SD when he could fued w/ Kennedy, Orton, HBK, and other good people on Raw?

Because Khali can go get fired, Batista can win the tags with Flair and feud with Brothers of Destruction and Jericho/Edge/Matt Hardy WHC would be godly.

vickymania

Reaction score
whenever Jericho returns it will be huge for RAW..Orton vs Chris will be a big match if it happens at a PPV..and if its or the title,thts icing on the cake for me..

spartan547

Reaction score
prediction on chris jericho return

can't you see chris jericho's return will be the same how he made his debut on the wwe. December 31 2007 will be on a monday. His return will make monday night raw the best ever eeeeeeeeeeever!!! they have aired.

spartan547

Reaction score
remember it is just a prediction i am not sure he will return on that date or not but if he does history will repeat itself. sorta.

Rawkus Keyes

Reaction score
Orton deserves to be crucified.

Mark Henry is world heavyweight championship material.
Jericho should be on raw only if Orton is assassinated.
Speaking of returns, when is lashley coming back?

Reaction score
^^^who cares when Lashley is coming back.....he can stay out for all I care....and Jericho needs to come back to Raw.......maybe someday go back to SD