• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

(Reap3r's) Royal Rumble Match Drawing thread (modified for IWF version)

Hometown Kid

Yeah Kenfan I was getting fucked off cos I thought the PPV was gonna just cut out.

Can't fucking believe I chose HHH, me and Hometown Kid should have swapped numbers so we both had our fave guys :shifty:

I was second so yeah :y:

Thank God that bastard didn't win. :gun_rifle: I still would have been happier if Shelton had won than Orton though. :(

KenFan4life

yo...quick question;

anyone else notice how "racist" pricele$$ were in the match?

I swear...they go after JTG like 4 times in that match...

first time;
it's just Ted and Orton double teamin' his bloack ass in da' corner...

second time;
it's just orton kickin' him and ted punchin' him

3rd time;
it's all 3 legacy members triple teamin' him....

...oh yeah, anyone else get swerved by jericho's entrance....I thought it was Kane's entrance

Qwake

:roflmao:

Yeah I saw them all talkin in the corner bout JTG then they went and hit him cos he was the only one of his "kind" in the ring at the time :p

And yeah I was like "KANE!" then Jericho's skinny white ass comes walking down the ramp :laugh:

LOL, Shelton lasted a little longer in this match.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
yo...quick question;

anyone else notice how "racist" pricele$$ were in the match?

I swear...they go after JTG like 4 times in that match...

first time;
it's just Ted and Orton double teamin' his bloack ass in da' corner...

second time;
it's just orton kickin' him and ted punchin' him

3rd time;
it's all 3 legacy members triple teamin' him....

...oh yeah, anyone else get swerved by jericho's entrance....I thought it was Kane's entrance

yeah lol at first I thought u called me racist here I was like wait wtf..

and yeah the Jericho shit got me also I was like on snap Kane then I see Jericho stuff on the screen I was like ahh man.

Evil Austin

I know it's already said but has Santino got the record beating the Warlord in 1990 with 2.5 seconds and the Bushwaker Luke with 3.5/4 seconds.

KenFan4life

so like;

what the fuck should we give Hometown Kid since he won and shit?

like....should we give him like a acatar or sig or some shit like green rep or something?