Really sad songs.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com

I know, I know, Nick Jonas, but he's actually a really good talent. He made me pretty emotional with this performance. I just wish I could find the whole video of it. The staging of the performance was so sad as well. All of his friends died in the war and the when he was singing, they all lined up in a line behind him and they disappeared into the light... its like.. gah damnit.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score

Cash's version of this song is so fucking soulful and heartfelt. <3

More depressive than 'sad' I guess but still great. Very dark too.

I'm sitting here alone in darkness
waiting to be free,
Lonely and forlorn I'm crying
I long for my time to come
death means just life
Please let me die in solitude

Hate is my only friend
pain is my father
torment is delight to me
Death is my sanctuary
I seek it with pleasure
Please let me die in solitude

Receive my sacrifice
my lifeblood is exhausted
no-one gave love and understanding
Hear these words
vilifiers and pretenders
and please let me die in solitude

Earth to earth
Ashes to ashes
Dust to dust

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
ec56df6bacf722b571497ad6f901f301.png

Oh god Crayo hold me.

Robbie Coletrain

Big Robbie
Reaction score
On mobile so can't post but either "Hurt" by Johnny Cash or "Hung My Head" by Johnny Cash. Both covers but imo his are so much better.

I love Cash and his music so much but damn does he know how to depress me.

Reactions: Farooq and Swift

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
How the FUCK did I not post anything from Les Miserables yet? I was literally in tears almost all of this film.

Yes, her faces can easily be mocked, but Anne Hathaway totally fucking nailed this part regardless.

The context is that she's a poor mother in France in the 1800's who just became a prostitute because her child is deathly ill and needs money fast, and the scene in the video starts right after her first time as said prostitute. Everyone's probably heard this song before (how Susan Boyle got famous), but I doubt everyone knows where it came from, lol.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Cash's rendition of Hurt is by far the saddest song I've ever heard. Was expecting it a lot earlier than page two but I've clearly had no problem with most posts/songs in this thread so I can't complain. Anyway, I'll be posting a bunch and I'll be separating them by where I heard them and/or what I most relate them with . . .