• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

REAL REASON BROCK LESNAR WALKED OUT: WWE REFUSES TO RESIGN HIS CONTRACT

Giggityfish80

The Showoff
Reaction score
it's linked to the Jon Bravo Richard Rodriguez steroid allegations. He has a film coming out that is going to detail everything about Roman Reigns and Brock Lesnar potentially being one of his clients

He claims Reigns used his stage name to order which i really doubt unless he really is an absolute moron who wants WWE to know he bought steroids.....while using the name WWE gave him for work

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
He claims Reigns used his stage name to order which i really doubt unless he really is an absolute moron who wants WWE to know he bought steroids.....while using the name WWE gave him for work
True, unless he trusted him. Trust can go a long way and sometimes fuck you over.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
First of all...All caps...

clckbait.jpg

Anyways, at this point, it just feels like a worked shoot to get Roman over. I mean, there could be truth in that he is considering leaving to the UFC, and he has half-assed or phoned in a good chunk of his matches since the Goldberg stuff (except AJ Styles) but they're trying to do their damn best to present Roman as much as a good guy as they can and the only way to do it is to make Brock seem like an anti-WWE character and use his part-time status as a vehicle to advance the storyline. Will it work? Temporarily, maybe. But long-term, probably not. They want the crowd at least to finally cheer Roman's fourth attempt at a grand coronation for this year's Wrestlemania. So, to make the crowd legit hate Brock Lesnar by feeding into the criticisms the fans gave him to force them to cheer Roman by default isn't an insane idea. Once again, how it'd work is yet to be seen.