Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
saucing
2gudoNb.jpg

WWESpongefan

The Showoff
Reaction score
IMG_3508.JPG IMG_3512.JPG IMG_3513.JPG Pulling off a more recent Bray Wyatt look with a vest and denim jacket. Also maybe a bit of Luke Harper with a flannel shirt. Differerent boots in each picture. Is there one picture out of the three that look better than the rest? [HASHTAG]#WyattQueen[/HASHTAG] :cool:

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
LOVE the piercings :) Hope you don't mind me saying this is an awesome picture :)
Thank you :D

I used to have more when I was younger, I had snakebites and a labret too but I took those out and got something cooler for my left one, since it was the first one I had done. Been debating on getting my septum pierced for about a year now, still not sure.

Reactions: Jacob Fox

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Thank you :D

I used to have more when I was younger, I had snakebites and a labret too but I took those out and got something cooler for my left one, since it was the first one I had done. Been debating on getting my septum pierced for about a year now, still not sure.

I only have my navel and eyebrow pierced. I had my ear once, but it looked horrible so I took it out. I really want an industrial but I think I'm probably too old to pull it off.

Here's my thoughts on it. If you want to do it, do it :) You're only young once and 20 years down the line, you don't want to look back and say "I wish I had done that!"

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
What was his profile name? cuz you know...I'm not going to search it or anything

Status
Not open for further replies.