Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Oh.. right... :urm:

:dawg:
Haha, do you really think that I take seriously with Tgmi? I uploaded the picture so Tgmi could give me "opinion". Yeah, it was a joke.

Oh god, you're an idiot haha.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Haha, do you really think that I take seriously with Tgmi? I uploaded the picture so Tgmi could give me "opinion". Yeah, it was a joke.

Oh god, you're an idiot haha.

No, nobody takes Tgmi seriously. However, when you said you hadn't shaved in a while there didn't seem to be any relevance to Tgmi :dawg:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Can a mod please rename this thread to "complete idiots".

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Can a mod please rename this thread to "complete idiots".

Unfortunately that would be too time consuming Nero.. first they'd have to go through the entire thread and only leave your posts and Tgmiveld's posts and then they could rename the thread "Complete Idiots" =)

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Unfortunately that would be too time consuming Nero.. first they'd have to go through the entire thread and only leave your posts and Tgmiveld's posts and then they could rename the thread "Complete Idiots" =)
Oh hey you joined into the conversation, now we can change the name to "Old Complete Idiots". After all at least almost 6 of you are over 25, so done deal in my book. And you're their king of the ages.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Disagree. Some women dig rugid. I get your point but the fact of the matter is women like men for various different reasons. There is no perfect answer and you're both right to an extent.

It all depends on what type of woman you're trying to attract, but even the nuns get freaky @dios

P.S. Couple users posted pics and asked TGMI what he thought. Don't understand the idle threats towards people for taking a thread OT, when it's gone off topic 10,000,000 times before( guesstimate)

This shit is getting gay.
Xanth, come back. I miss you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Tgmiveld

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
10341847_10202018052674786_1507634859298925842_n.jpg

Me and the youngest of my little brothers during his high school graduation last Friday. Was a fun day.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Pictures from yesterday, when I graduated from the school. Never forget <3

OP0Mxuz.jpg

o09NUST.jpg

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Why do swedes wear sailors hats when they graduate high school? This is a legitimate question not sarcastic.

Stopspot

Reaction score
Why do swedes wear sailors hats when they graduate high school? This is a legitimate question not sarcastic.
It's to signify that you have finished basic education and thus qualify for higher education. When you start a college/university education you can then modify it by changing the crown to one with the colors of the school you attend (standard crown is blue and yellow afte rthe flag).

Back in the day university students wore them out and about (most often during the summer due to winter being too cold.) Nowadays it's mostly worn during holidays and graduation.

Solid Snake

It's to signify that you have finished basic education and thus qualify for higher education. When you start a college/university education you can then modify it by changing the crown to one with the colors of the school you attend (standard crown is blue and yellow afte rthe flag).

Back in the day university students wore them out and about (most often during the summer due to winter being too cold.) Nowadays it's mostly worn during holidays and graduation.

I was going to ask the same question.
At least you guys have a legit reason for your uniform. I still don't understand the whole "cap and gown" here in 'Merica.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I was going to ask the same question.
At least you guys have a legit reason for your uniform. I still don't understand the whole "cap and gown" here in 'Merica.

The cap and gown's you's wear are derived from Oxford/Cambridge universities which started to use them, and are a sign of you being admitted to a degree, apparently. They're classed as "academic dress"

Stopspot

Reaction score
The cap and gown's you's wear are derived from Oxford/Cambridge universities which started to use them, and are a sign of you being admitted to a degree, apparently. They're classed as "academic dress"
this.
Every country with a university/higher education culture has some form of academic dress. America has the Oxford derived gown and cap. In Sweden we have the white caps, a tuxedo and corsage with the colors of our school and or home state.

In Finland if you get a doctorate/PHD you get a long black cloak, a hat, a ring and a sword.

Status
Not open for further replies.