Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
I'm certain that if Tg had said that to any of the women in my life (ex-girlfriends, my mom, step sisters etc etc) they would have left him in a ditch for the cops to find.

If you seriously think that is how you talk to women I pity you.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Tgmi giving advice on how to get pussy when he's had none "due to confidence" is like me telling Crayo how to work out in the gym.

I honestly don't know why any of you even bother replying to him, like seriously, you're literally wasting your time by typing a response.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
you lot are in denial

women want a bloke to be a bloke and be masculine and hard. me and my mate have used the lines I said and guess what? we got a bit of dope hat off them.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I must not be a woman then.

A man to me is a boy who grew up - got his life in order - knows what he wants - honors and respects women (even when they don't deserve it) - not afraid to show his heart - and most importantly, of his word.

I guess it is settled then @dios I am an alien. :haha:
you see women say that, but in relaity they want a bigger built bloke

all i do is stand there and walk about carrying my build, and get pussy rubbing their rump cheeks on my crotch.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm certain that if Tg had said that to any of the women in my life (ex-girlfriends, my mom, step sisters etc etc) they would have left him in a ditch for the cops to find.

If you seriously think that is how you talk to women I pity you.
Nothing to pity lad

If you do it with cnfidence, the guess what? you ahve all over ya

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Nothing to pity lad

If you do it with cnfidence, the guess what? you ahve all over ya
If you say that to any respectable woman you get a slap to the face followed by a drink. Maybe if you said it to a whore.

I've worked four years as a bartender and server. I've seen this tactic employed a thousand times and always get shot down.

You don't get women by acting like a caveman.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
This is the real life picture thread. Take your masculine shit to some of the other 40000 threads you've mentioned it. Gimmick account too gimmicky

Reactions: Just Kevin

Solid Snake

you see women say that, but in relaity they want a bigger built bloke

all i do is stand there and walk about carrying my build, and get pussy rubbing their rump cheeks on my crotch.

I would advice going to normal places and meeting real women, not strippers at strip clubs.

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
vimeo.com
Taken a picture of me for 10 min ago. No filter lol. I haven't shaved my mustache for a long time, I'll maybe save it. @Tgmiveld Your opinion, bro? Should I save some facial hair?
RNTT3Ky.jpg

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Taken a picture of me for 10 min ago. No filter lol. I haven't shaved my mustache for a long time, I'll maybe save it. @Tgmiveld Your opinion, bro? Should I save some facial hair?
RNTT3Ky.jpg
Yeah, grow a beard and get bigger built

Then you will be rolling in the clunge lad

Status
Not open for further replies.