Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
7de31bcca69d7c4a0d1baecb61f5dee6.jpg
Check out my fathers name. So dope.

@Tgmiveld
5dc0adf21e84f5989715cc8f741f81ee.jpg
Didn't shower, what up pal

Last edited:
Reactions: Tgmiveld

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
@Tgmiveld your thoughts on this lass?
not bad lad, would be putty in my hands. regualr night out for me has a women of that qualify shaking her sweet rump in my crotch at the bar

you lads are asking me a lot, so i will cut to the chase. one line to use is this, just go up to the snatch and say "hi love, how about a good hard shag". works a dream as the pussy then know you are a real mans man

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
You sound like a douche and I'd slap a dude if he walked up and said that to me. :pity:
you women say that, but you bloody love it really. you love a masculine lad, none of these pansys who have feelings. bit of Nin and a tattoos and you ladies are putty.

another line of mine is to copy the foo fighters song, dont get me wrong they are friverlous shite, but I use

"i got another confession to make, I love booze". the pussy know what is up

• Haha
Reactions: Danielson

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
you women say that, but you bloody love it really. you love a masculine lad, none of these pansys who have feelings. bit of Nin and a tattoos and you ladies are putty.

another line of mine is to copy the foo fighters song, dont get me wrong they are friverlous shite, but I use

You probably have never had pussy in your life lad unless it was the family pet growing up.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
women do not like flash

they just want a lad who tells it how it is.

Solid Snake

Nothing turns me on more then insults, beer and tattoos... :facepalm1:

• Haha
Reactions: Just Kevin

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Nothing turns me on more then insults, beer and tattoos... :facepalm1:
Women act like they want feelings, but really all they want is a mascualine lad with confidence

No style, no fnacy job needed. just a rugged lad who acts jaded

CrayJ Lee

Champion
Reaction score
Website
bewitchingbennett.tumblr.com
Women act like they want feelings, but really all they want is a mascualine lad with confidence

I don't think that's true. It might be for young women who are just looking to have a good time and aren't looking for something serious. Once you get older, a lot of women aren't interested in casual hook-ups and dating anymore and want something with substance. In that case, an emotional connection with someone who genuinely cares about them in addition to confidence is very important.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

Solid Snake

I must not be a woman then.

A man to me is a boy who grew up - got his life in order - knows what he wants - honors and respects women (even when they don't deserve it) - not afraid to show his heart - and most importantly, of his word.

I guess it is settled then @dios I am an alien. :haha:

Reactions: CrayJ Lee

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

Your lack of confidence is not why you never get women... use that as an excuse all you want.

The reason why you don't and never will get a woman is because of the mentality you display in this post.... grow up and be a REAL man and maybe... just maybe.. you might actually be able to be with a real woman.

Good luck to you lad.

Status
Not open for further replies.