Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Unconditional Love in Greek :yay:
The first day after your tattoo did it look raised and detail look not as good? It still looks great but the finer parts of the tat in the leaf at the bottom just look like raised and I can't see the little stems. I'm assuming it's just healing ?

Solid Snake

The first day after your tattoo did it look raised and detail look not as good? It still looks great but the finer parts of the tat in the leaf at the bottom just look like raised and I can't see the little stems. I'm assuming it's just healing ?
Yeah just don't pick it and use a&d ointment. Put it on it like every 5 or so hours to keep it from drying out. Your skin is inflamed. It is normal, specially if you have sensitive skin.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah just don't pick it and use a&d ointment. Put it on it like every 5 or so hours to keep it from drying out. Your skin is inflamed. It is normal, specially if you have sensitive skin.
Thanks, I was very nervous because the circles sort of look weird today. I'm just going to imagine how it looked yesterday and figure it will end up like that.

Solid Snake

Thanks, I was very nervous because the circles sort of look weird today. I'm just going to imagine how it looked yesterday and figure it will end up like that.

Yeah it'll be fine. All three of my tats are just plain black ink, real simple like yours. The ones that have less detail seem to get more inflamed then the detailed ones. I have no idea why. Just keep it moisturized. The swelling goes down in usually 3 to 6 days. My tats were completely healed in 10 days.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Yeah it'll be fine. All three of my tats are just plain black ink, real simple like yours. The ones that have less detail seem to get more inflamed then the detailed ones. I have no idea why. Just keep it moisturized. The swelling goes down in usually 3 to 6 days. My tats were completely healed in 10 days.
awesome. Today it's A LOT bettter.

GrammarNazi82

Lovable Kind of Filthy
Reaction score
I do not, I haven't been able to come up with a cool concept. I don't really want to just get the NY or just Giants. Any suggestions?

*randomly butts in*

d75b6eadd445c7f368d37a194944bd3d.jpg

96e45b9651ae4c80568c8911b6658d2d.jpg

Or my personal favorite:
0ea3c8a35bb77c5687ff0aba6a380b4c.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.