Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
lets start a petiton

get a picture of nero in this thread, come on lad stop taking yourself so seriosuly

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Jesus Christ this thread was busy yesterday. I didn't know Danny had kids! :blackshock:

I should post a pic again soon. Been awhile now. No more wife photos though guys. You've been cut off. Sorry @Tgmiveld you missed out lad.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
deth looks like a bloke I befriended at the Kvelertak gig last month. Went on my own as it was too "heavy" by the lads I knock around with. Got befriended by a dude and his mates and had a wicked time.

Reactions: Trip in the Head

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
102A9Z3.jpg
Omfg fuck that picture hahah lost so much weight since summer. What a fucking idiot, I was. That goony look.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Just got a post rated funny by @Wacokid27 - holy shit marking out :woo::woo::shock::blackshock::yes::yes::testify:

Status
Not open for further replies.