Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Solid Snake

Let go of me, what is this DONT TAKE MY PICTURE NOOOOOOOO *looks away to do 2011 pose of not looking at the camera*

:haha:

I can't wait to see how her other dog, Kane, reacts. He has never been around a puppy. lol

Reactions: Jonathan

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
so do i look like fred roach

df3265b292e432908dae424ac93388ef.jpg

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Knock it off, the lot of you. I come to this thread to fap to Danny, Farooq and others. Not to read bickering.
I know lad it's proper reyt frivrerlous isn't it? You're given your self a good old handy shandy then just as your knees start to tremble the bitterness hits you like a rump to the crotch.

Solid Snake

Hopefully he looks after it like a dad :yay:

I hope so, but he is going to end up about 30 to 60 pounds bigger than Kane. lolol
Kane is an American German Shepherd. They weight about 70 to 90 pounds.
Jagger is a German Shepherd (pure blood lines) and they weigh 120 to 150 pounds.
They were bred smaller in America in size for easier control and better agility to be used as police k9s.
The German's did not give a frick... They wanted them big, mean and strong. haha

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
9c4b13f993f8373f28ab04ecacdf3c63.jpeg

Completely random attack me for no reason at all. Like who the fuck are you? deth's boyfriend? Are you trying to hurt my feelings? haha

What are you trying to say? You look like a fucking moron, for real. Lose some fucking weight and get back the conversation,

Deth? I'm still waiting for you to upload a picture of yourself... oh wait nevermind, you're so ugly you don't wanted to show yourself.

Two morons in the same topic, How cute isn't that? I mean, two virgins.

Don't waste my time, I like how you have to be rude just so you think everyone is going to think that you look so badass. In reality, you're a fucking moron.

Btw, I like your double chin.

1: Hell yeah I'm using skinny jeans :)

2: I get a lot girls than you, my friend.

3: I'm better looking than you. (True story)

4: I get pussy when I want to .. you know .. some have girlfriends. Like you don't have one.

5: Is there anything else you want to say? Or are you done?

Oh before I ending this, I want to say one thing... you're ugly as fuck, i mean for real. Not trying to hurt your feelings or anything like that but i just said the truth. I think you're a bit jealous of me, I don't blame you :)

Double chins are sexy

1. Ha Gay
2. 0 sense made
3. Doubt it
4. What's his name? Queer
5. I'm done

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
I hope so, but he is going to end up about 30 to 60 pounds bigger than Kane. lolol
Kane is an American German Shepherd. They weight about 70 to 90 pounds.
Jagger is a German Shepherd (pure blood lines) and they weigh 120 to 150 pounds.
They were bred smaller in America in size for easier control and better agility to be used as police k9s.
The German's did not give a frick... They wanted them big, mean and strong. haha

Yeah, I've only ever seen pure German's over here and they're huge, Bailey always used to run a mile when he saw one at his training :dawg:

Solid Snake

Yeah, I've only ever seen pure German's over here and they're huge, Bailey always used to run a mile when he saw one at his training :dawg:
lolol

The one that had to be put down, he was 135 pounds and all muscle. People were terrified of him. To me, he was never a big dog but I grew up with him.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
28 years old who has kids, attack against 18 years old. Come on, Isn't it embarrassing? He's 28 years old, he should behave more mature, doesn't matter if it's on internet or not. You know what? I'm done with this conversation and I'm even done with this forum. He call me names, etc., no one gives a shit. When I say something to him, then it's fucking big deal. Fuck this, I have better things to do than be here.

Will you stop crying already.

Status
Not open for further replies.