• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
YQZbEUK.png

Stuff like this pisses me of

Solid Snake

You're trying to tell me that if someone's unemployed it's better than being employed? What. Brita. No.
You are twisting words... I swear you enjoy that.
This is NOT a thread about job status, this is a thread for pictures so as I said before...
PICTURES OR :gtfo:

(You want to talk about job status or whatever, make a thread in the locker room)

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
You are twisting words... I swear you enjoy that.
This is NOT a thread about job status, this is a thread for pictures so as I said before...
PICTURES OR :gtfo:

(You want to talk about job status or whatever, make a thread in the locker room)
Dodging my question to ya, but whatever's, I got work to do so I'll let it rest.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, i was totally serious. i was being ironic, as being sarcastic.

Nero, Fuck off, seriously. You have been annoying since day 1. Gtfo Tgmiveld's dick
Says the one obsessively mad at Danny's blatant sarcasm.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Knock it off, the lot of you. I come to this thread to fap to Danny, Farooq and others. Not to read bickering.

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Yeah, i was totally serious. i was being ironic, as being sarcastic.

Nero, Fuck off, seriously. You have been annoying since day 1. Gtfo Tgmiveld's dick
thought you left after all the fucks you didn't give

Reactions: Nero_x3

Solid Snake

@Nero_x3
@Z.T.O
@Tgmiveld

Take it to a PM. This is completely off topic, which normally I wouldn't care about, but you are arguing like abuncha little girls.
If I have to, I will remove all the comments from you three. Make a thread, as I said, if you want to have a discussion. This is petty.
Not only are you making yourselves look immature but you are making this forum look immature.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
Says the one who is obsessed with Tgmiveld. We all know you like him.. more as a friend.

Ps, I'll leave, don't worry about it.
[HASHTAG]#WeWantFarooq[/HASHTAG]. At least Danny gave us a picture.

Reactions: Farooq

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
@Nero_x3
@Z.T.O
@Tgmiveld

Take it to a PM. This is completely off topic, which normally I wouldn't care about, but you are arguing like abuncha little girls.
If I have to, I will remove all the comments from you three. Make a thread, as I said, if you want to have a discussion. This is petty.
Not only are you making yourselves look immature but you are making this forum look immature.

Some 48 hour bans are needed :dawg:

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Breaking this mess up.

Recently my buddy of 13 years had to be put down. My mom, being an animal nut like myself, is getting another puppy.
His name is Jagger. Long haired German Shepherd. Ain't he cute?

40d813b63190e5a342ca635f7df90c7a.png

Let go of me, what is this DONT TAKE MY PICTURE NOOOOOOOO *looks away to do 2011 pose of not looking at the camera*

• Haha
Reactions: Wacokid27
Status
Not open for further replies.