Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
women just want nice blokes who act like blokes and have a bit of confidence. zto looks like a right pretty boy, like he cares about his image too much

nero - lets have a look at you lad
You're still trying a bit hard fella~ Also I don't do pictures cause for one thing I'm work.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
exactly lad

zto and nero I am sure struggle with the old fanny, its a shame
Yet I've been able to hold down a girlfriend while you're being busy unemployed and single~ okay

Nick

Reaction score
so much butthurt in one area

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm at work for one thing, somewhere you're not.
alright lad, cool your jets. why bring up emplyment, why cant it come down to who is a nice lad or not

when you out of work lets have a look at a pic of you, cmon lad, dont take yourslef so seriosuly

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
alright lad, cool your jets. why bring up emplyment, why cant it come down to who is a nice lad or not

when you out of work lets have a look at a pic of you, cmon lad, dont take yourslef so seriosuly
Work requires my time. Ie a lot of it. Also, you were the one who asked.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Work requires my time. Ie a lot of it. Also, you were the one who asked.
fair enough lad

but dont think emplyment is what we should be judged on

just think you should stop being lilly livered, and when you can post a picture. i am curious to what you look like

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
fair enough lad

but dont think emplyment is what we should be judged on

just think you should stop being lilly livered, and when you can post a picture. i am curious to what you look like
So the basis of your statement is that unemployment is better than employment. Okay, cause that makes sense.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
So the basis of your statement is that unemployment is better than employment. Okay, cause that makes sense.
no lad, just that people should not be judged on what they do for a job or how they look

just judge on whether you think someone is nice lad

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
no lad, just that people should not be judged on what they do for a job or how they look

just judge on whether you think someone is nice lad
No, that's just plain sad if you're willing to judge looks over employment. There is a difference between being unemployed because you can't manage or get the job in the first place, or choosing not to be employed (could also lead to not being wanted in a job). You're the latter.

Solid Snake

I agree that someone should not be judged on what they do for a living.

But are you both aware how RIDICULOUSLY off topic this is? PICTURES! Post them or :gtfo:

:smug: :woo1:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I agree that someone should not be judged on what they do for a living.

But are you both aware how RIDICULOUSLY off topic this is? PICTURES! Post them or :gtfo:

:smug: :woo1:
You're trying to tell me that if someone's unemployed it's better than being employed? What. Brita. No.

Status
Not open for further replies.