Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#DramaAlert[/HASHTAG]

@Z.T.O

1) Danny has kids
2) Danny likes to be a dick for no reason occasionally, everyone else can get over it/ignore it, I'm sure you can :dawg:
3) People 'rating' or judging each other in this thread is pretty sad, like, who cares? Aside from the obvious things i.e. weight, hair colour/style/etc. you can't change who you are, so why does it matter to anyone?

@Tgmiveld if you were down the pub being a jaded lad would you start rating other lads? No you wouldn't cause you're a man, right?

Reactions: Crayo

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
[HASHTAG]#DramaAlert[/HASHTAG]

@Z.T.O
@Tgmiveld if you were down the pub being a jaded lad would you start rating other lads? No you wouldn't cause you're a man, right?
too busy with the old women shaking their poons on my crotch lad

and getting my laughing gear down a few pints, whilst putting some Nin on the jukebox

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
He's like 28 or so.

You need to stop taking things so seriously. Lol @Crayo if I went on like this after what yous said about my picture... :dawg:

Solid Snake

Who gives a crap what anyone looks like. It is the flipping internet. Only insecure people argue about looks, especially online.
And +1 for jono... He has been called every name in the book and don't give a flying frick.

Now kiss and make up. Dammit. :tough:

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
28 years old who has kids, attack against 18 years old. Come on, Isn't it embarrassing? He's 28 years old, he should behave more mature, doesn't matter if it's on internet or not. You know what? I'm done with this conversation and I'm even done with this forum. He call me names, etc., no one gives a shit. When I say something to him, then it's fucking big deal. Fuck this, I have better things to do than be here.
You don't know when to give up.

Solid Snake

28 years old who has kids, attack against 18 years old. Come on, Isn't it embarrassing? He's 28 years old, he should behave more mature, doesn't matter if it's on internet or not. You know what? I'm done with this conversation and I'm even done with this forum. He call me names, etc., no one gives a shit. When I say something to him, then it's fucking big deal. Fuck this, I have better things to do than be here.

I hope this is a joke...
Why does it offend you that he is 28 and has kids and comes online acting like a moron? To some people that is a fun release. Lawd knows I have done it. Most people on this forum have been idiots on here. Sometimes it is fun to make people laugh, but keep in mind, not everyone's sense of humor is the same. And no one gives a shit cause it is the internet! You know how many names I have been called on here!?

\_______/

It isn't a big deal bro, really.

Reactions: Swift and Muur

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

lol

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
thing is lad, you need to learn, and you will with age

you look like a lad who cares about his looks, and things women care about looks? guess what they dont its all a bunch of bollocks as manson says, circle of fear. women want nice lads who act like proper blokes. they dont give a shiny shit about money or status. women want a lad who does not give a shit

hit me up lad and i will help you work on your style

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score

you look like a lad who cares about his looks, and things women care about looks? guess what they dont its all a bunch of bollocks as manson says, circle of fear. women want nice lads who act like proper blokes. they dont give a shiny shit about money or status. women want a lad who does not give a shit

You two are both clueless now. Kinda reminds me of twins.

Solid Snake

LOL'd at "bollocks" :haha:

And "A lad who does not give a shit"? Sure in some cases.
The most attractive men to women have their crap together, don't don't let the thoughts or actions of others direct them BUT they are sensible enough to care about themselves. (Not so much in looks, but just wanting things for themselves)

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
LOL'd at "bollocks" :haha:

And "A lad who does not give a shit"? Sure in some cases.
The most attractive men to women have their crap together, don't don't let the thoughts or actions of others direct them BUT they are sensible enough to care about themselves. (Not so much in looks, but just wanting things for themselves)
women just want nice blokes who act like blokes and have a bit of confidence. zto looks like a right pretty boy, like he cares about his image too much

nero - lets have a look at you lad

Solid Snake

women just want nice blokes who act like blokes and have a bit of confidence. zto looks like a right pretty boy, like he cares about his image too much

nero - lets have a look at you lad
Confidence is sexy, arrogance is not.

Reactions: Swift
Status
Not open for further replies.