Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Just makes you feel better right? I'd rather be with a girl post-shower than post-a hard fucking day at work or whatever you've done all day.
@Tgmiveld
dd83e6e4f7a36251c98917e7f5c4fc23.gif

But really i totally agree there.

Reactions: Snowman1 and Crayo

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
This is probably just me because of my native skin, but if I shower more than once a day my skin gets extremely dry. Almost would get a leather feel. I'm on a every 48 hour shower schedule unless I do some heavy duty sweating at one point. Other than that, there really is no need. Washing your hands is the only thing necessary to prevent getting sick.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
This is probably just me because of my native skin, but if I shower more than once a day my skin gets extremely dry. Almost would get a leather feel. I'm on a every 48 hour shower schedule unless I do some heavy duty sweating at one point. Other than that, there really is no need. Washing your hands is the only thing necessary to prevent getting sick.

That's because you're a man.
This thread is full of a bunch of women and children.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
You look pretty good

maybe a bit more a bigger build, and maybe some dreadlocks

the further you look from the likes of bieber and cena the better
ha gay!
@Dolph'sZiggler remember when you hated one and said you'd never post real life pics on wwef? You did it bro, I win.

Status
Not open for further replies.