• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
if you lads are after a rise you are not getting it

just roughen yourselves up a bit, what are ya, a bunch of bloody pansies

observe my pic

- no fashionable gear

- bigger built

- handsome as fuck

Reactions: Swift and Crayo

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Depends on how active you are. If you work out for a living like crayo and prefer to be man pretty before and after the gym, sure. I usually just shower before and after work, days off nah, once.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Yeah I'm a 2 or 3 times a day shower'er. When I wake up I go for a run, come back and shower, then destroy my day. Then I come back, do whatever I want in my leisure time, and shower before I go to bed. If I do like a heavy work out session in the middle of the day, then I shower after that session at the gym showers.

Special occasion 3-a-day showers can include showering right before you're about to get action too for maximum chance of giving the female an orgasm, and of course having the obligatory couples-shower afterwards so you don't feel like you've just pissed off God.

Reactions: Wilby

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I'm a 2 or 3 times a day shower'er. When I wake up I go for a run, come back and shower, then destroy my day. Then I come back, do whatever I want in my leisure time, and shower before I go to bed. If I do like a heavy work out session in the middle of the day, then I shower after that session at the gym showers.

Special occasion 3-a-day showers can include showering right before you're about to get action too for maximum chance of giving the female an orgasm, and of course having the obligatory couples-shower afterwards so you don't feel like you've just pissed off God.
I feel stupid asking, but how is a shower going to up the chance of you seeing her vinegar strokes? Wait, i get it. Your normal deodorant is strong enough for a man, but made for a woman, and the shower before sex is to get that off before you get a regular guys one?

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
I feel stupid asking, but how is a shower going to up the chance of you seeing her vinegar strokes? Wait, i get it. Your normal deodorant is strong enough for a man, but made for a woman, and the shower before sex is to get that off before you get a regular guys one?
Just makes you feel better right? I'd rather be with a girl post-shower than post-a hard fucking day at work or whatever you've done all day.

Reactions: Aids Johnson
Status
Not open for further replies.