Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
@Crayo did you not see my before and after haircut pics? if you did I'm all sorta butt hurt at the lack of comments
I did. I was going to post what everyone else has posted (that it sucks that your boss is that much of a cunt). Didn't think you wanted more comments on it so you can further acknowledge how mad you are about it. For the record, your haircut before -- despite any haters -- was boss. Bieber would be proud. I wish my hair would grow out like that, I'd rock that surfer look for sure.

Nick

Reaction score
Give me some tips lad:

wrFwIPO.jpg

cba to resize pic bud
surprised by the lack of whipped cream and nail polish

Reactions: Crayo

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Give me some tips lad:

wrFwIPO.jpg

cba to resize pic bud
You look pretty good

maybe a bit more a bigger build, and maybe some dreadlocks

the further you look from the likes of bieber and cena the better

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
You look pretty good

maybe a bit more a bigger build, and maybe some dreadlocks

the further you look from the likes of bieber and cena the better
I'm bigger built than that picture. I'm quite hulky at the moment. Unless you mean fat when you say bigger built. I don't think I have the patience to grow dreadlocks, and I'm a very clean person (can't really wash dreadlocks twice a day).

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
My fucking boss is making me cut my hair. I don't get it, to me, its classy and sophisticated.

my wtf face is to show my disapproval of this pending haircut.
d02a376ab84941fc65d16ebf400a34fb.jpg
Ahh damn this was what the hate was all about. You photoshop out the tears? That hair was beast.

ETA: So long, whipped nips pic. Now when Crayo gets all high and mighty on a pity post im just going to go over the top and throw out the drag pic. At least now Team Xanth top/Crayo bottom cant be argued against.

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
My crappy cam on the computer just didn't pick them up. I haven't stopped crying since yesterday.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Ahh damn this was what the hate was all about. You photoshop out the tears? That hair was beast.

ETA: So long, whipped nips pic. Now when Crayo gets all high and mighty on a pity post im just going to go over the top and throw out the drag pic. At least now Team Xanth top/Crayo bottom cant be argued against.
lmao.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I'm bigger built than that picture. I'm quite hulky at the moment. Unless you mean fat when you say bigger built. I don't think I have the patience to grow dreadlocks, and I'm a very clean person (can't really wash dreadlocks twice a day).
clean?

what are ya, a bloody women or something

Reactions: Swift and Crayo
Status
Not open for further replies.