Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I'm very bored at the moment. I started working second shift today and won't be in bed for another 4 or 5 hours I reckon. Dreadful really, no one to talk to
I'd talk but you no twitter and I have to sleep because I'm outside tomorrow so yea. Why you no twitter Danny.

Nero_x3

The Architect
Banned
Reaction score
I know, I never post much.
Damnit Danny, you gotta be like the semi active twitters like myself. You post shish daily but not shit that happens every second of your day. Meh, I gotta sleep though, will continue this fun convo tomorrow or summat

Reactions: Danielson

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Damnit Danny, you gotta be like the semi active twitters like myself. You post shish daily but not shit that happens every second of your day. Meh, I gotta sleep though, will continue this fun convo tomorrow or summat
lol basically how I run my fbook too. Later dude

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
498f51ae499d8561b4c57937b40864ac.jpg

This is what she is trying to post.

Status
Not open for further replies.