Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
XCWNwLL.jpg

There we go. Me and my dumbass.
you look like a pretty boy, get some facial hair lad

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I see now I clicked your profile, not sure, you just post like you're older. Not a bad thing though :obama:

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
you look too preened.

women like dreadlocks and tatoos, get on it and you might have a chance with the pussy
I have a quarter sleeve. The women were I live, at least the classy ones, do not care for nasty-ass dreadlocks. Dreadlocks, are disgusting things. You can't wash your hair, therefore you smell like shit. You yourself probably smell so much like shit, that you cannot even get a small chance of having the opposite sex go down on you, let alone trying to go down on her because you smell so bad. You need to clean yourself up man before you catch crotch-rot and your penor falls off.

Tgmiveld

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
I have a quarter sleeve. The women were I live, at least the classy ones, do not care for nasty-ass dreadlocks. Dreadlocks, are disgusting things. You can't wash your hair, therefore you smell like shit. You yourself probably smell so much like shit, that you cannot even get a small chance of having the opposite sex go down on you, let alone trying to go down on her because you smell so bad. You need to clean yourself up man before you catch crotch-rot and your penor falls off.
i do not have locks, but my best mate does and he swims in pussy. he looks like dwight scrute.

do not be too clean, women like a bit of rough. you look like a lad who has no hairs on his chest.

Crankdeer

The Showoff
Reaction score
i do not have locks, but my best mate does and he swims in pussy. he looks like dwight scrute.

do not be too clean, women like a bit of rough. you look like a lad who has no hairs on his chest.
The man in your avatar shaves his entire body. Looks like your promoting 'metro sexuality' brother. :hogan:

Status
Not open for further replies.