Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
418111_155215857931891_348126332_n.jpg

Was being stalked on Facebook, and saw this vintage photo of me a year back. PreWWEFstuff. This site gave me back my virginity I was going to lose :yay:
motorboat son. mmmmmmmm

Reactions: TheArabHammer

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
he is a damn boss lol. A lot more chill in his old age. My grandpa? His nickname is boozy. As long as you aren't dat kid he's a nicem funnym christian, Otherwise, he steps over the line with his jokes. #racism.
old racists are the best cause they just dont give a shit
britanca is gona be a funny old woman

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
old racists are the best cause they just dont give a shit
britanca is gona be a funny old woman
he doesnt feel above people but he says some funny shit. in hs we went there, me 2 white dudes, a black kid and puerto rican. he told me a cute girl came over asking about me but i shouldnt - laughing saying they are all colored with his hand around my pr buddy. he didnt give a shit really...if that makes sense - he never treated my friends diff just said fucked up jokes. He calls us white ppl snake eyes.

I love my grandpa to death. i wish he wasnt what he is, but his jokes made me sure of what not to be

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
yeah old people are thebest cause they can say anythin an people will just be like lol grandad fuck i cant wait to get old

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
yeah old people are thebest cause they can say anythin an people will just be like lol grandad fuck i cant wait to get old
Little kids and old people, they do/say what they want brother.

I don't hate you for my other posts, but when was the last time you made a LD? Do you even watch wrestling?

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
I don't hate you for my other posts, but when was the last time you made a LD? Do you even watch wrestling?
i don't, and you can shit on me all you like for it because i proibably deserve it, i just stick around here mainly for crayo and because sometimes it's fun

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
i don't, and you can shit on me all you like for it because i proibably deserve it, i just stick around here mainly for crayo and because sometimes it's fun
The last thing i want to do is shit on you. You are a great poster here, and the site is better for you being here. I'm not so sure about the egomaniacs we have like myself and Solidus, though. "I made a minecraft server! RESPECT ME!"

Reactions: Coon

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Also it's almost the time of year we all say what we are thankful for here. I'm thankful for @Xanth pm'ing me to ask me if i've seen a random tv show, and @Crayo just pm'd me back to say he like's my posts. What more can i ask for?

Reactions: Coon
Status
Not open for further replies.