Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
alright FFS ill take a pic tomorrow, after i clean up my face.

I am a mutt white dude, like 8 kinds of Senhor Perfect. My beard is ginger, ill clean it up tomorrow and take a pic. Fuck you ahead of time, I've had more pussy than you, bet on that shit.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score

I am a mutt white dude, like 8 kinds of Senhor Perfect. My beard is ginger, ill clean it up tomorrow and take a pic. Fuck you ahead of time, I've had more pussy than you, bet on that shit.
Always knew you didn't have a soul.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
d5b5e87cbd79f30431210a1e24cc495b.jpg
A bit late on posting, sorry fellow WWEF'ers

TheTNHMaster

George Bush doesn't care about black people.
Reaction score

I always thought you would like Corey Hart and Robin Thicke's love child...

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

HAHAHA! There's no way you've had more than yours truly. Nobody can resist, the GREATEST heel in wrestling forums, no, internet history..DAVID F'n HASSELHOFF :finger:

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score

You look like a fag

Reactions: Dat Kid1

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

Definitely not your best moment.

And why isn't it? Jealousy I'm sensing? Jealous I was in a movie? It's okay tho, I kind of regret doing that movie. That was back when I made a return, as a face. Never again will the Hoff be a face

Xanth

Stuff
Reaction score
And why isn't it? Jealousy I'm sensing? Jealous I was in a movie? It's okay tho, I kind of regret doing that movie. That was back when I made a return, as a face. Never again will the Hoff be a face

Can I be your oscillating fan?

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Everybody consider yourselves put on notice. Hide your oscillating fans from me, or I'll have my way with them. And yes, yes you may Xanth. But you saw what happened to that fan in the commercial..
Quoting myself here, well, I can because I'm David F'n Hasselhoff. Anyways, I have a feeling I'm close to having another eating a cheeseburger on the floor incident, only with an oscillating fan this time.. :russo: Hey, it's what Russo suggested.

Status
Not open for further replies.