• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadie T

Me 5 years ago when I was 10 with my older sister and my 1 year old little cousin, It was meant to be some visual illusion thing but didnt come out well :/

Last edited:

Danielson

Champion
775257bc3f5e30285f36579f03df2e5d.jpg

Shadie T

Join the club.

Sounds awesome by the way, have something similar nearby which is an actual mini promotion that does shows to a few hundred fans, just can't find the balls to start going.

Where abouts in Scotland are ya? PBW is where I go they have classes in Barrhead and Airdrie.

Shadie T

Up in Aberdeen, although I'll move further south when I'm older hopefully. How have you found it so far? Definitely worth a go?

FOR SURE! It has helped me so much in every way. I love it. Its hard but rewarding, It hurts a lot the few days after it but its worth it. PBW charge 10 quid and its Sundays 11-4PM

Rysenberg

Legend
FOR SURE! It has helped me so much in every way. I love it. Its hard but rewarding, It hurts a lot the few days after it but its worth it. PBW charge 10 quid and its Sundays 11-4PM

Awesome. Well definitely planning to give it a go at some point in the next few years :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.