Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Swift

Alien Princess
Banned
Reaction score
ba6bdcb3f4378013dda751d4da894ae2.jpg

Reactions: Lady Deathbane

UkSciFiGirl

The Artiste
Reaction score
Im trying to upload my pics on here but its saying my pics are just over the upload size for the forum, is there any way around this e.g resizing the images or uploading them to a site and linking that to here?? Any help

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
no one knows what i look like (only people who have been on my facebook)

RoyalRaven

Fooqy Booqy Biggest Gamer Winner!
Banned
Reaction score
Im trying to upload my pics on here but its saying my pics are just over the upload size for the forum, is there any way around this e.g resizing the images or uploading them to a site and linking that to here?? Any help

Upload it to Facebook or Imageshack, then use [ img ]imageurlhere[/ img ] If it's too big put it in spoilers. which I believe is [ spoiler ]thingsyouwanttospoilerhere[/ spoiler ].

(remove the spaces either side of the Spoiler/Img things.)

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Sorry if you think I am mad but I am afraid I am not, because I am one of the few who accept that not everyone has the same taste, and that's cool with me.

Guess you'll have to find someone who will actually get mad at people who's opinions differ.:(

The search continues ~~~~

Status
Not open for further replies.