Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

catlady

The People's Champion
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Yeah, she was just angsty. Blossom was just a bossy bitch sometimes and Bubbles is just Bubbles, lmao. Sometimes Bubbles is awesomer than Buttercup. xD She has her moments.

Bubbles was always the cute innocent one. I think I liked Buttercup cause she kicked butt though haha

Lady Deathbane

thanks for the unban, lmao
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Bubbles was always the cute innocent one. I think I liked Buttercup cause she kicked butt though haha
Ahahaa, yes. Whenever Bubbles is a bitch, it's the most hilarious thing ever. LOL

0c48a5e0e51be947385e2a652913e67c.gif

Reaction score
Nice Beatles poster in the background of your guitar photo. I have a large poster version of that same Abbey Road photo on the wall of my bedroom :)
Thanks. I'm not the best at playing guitar, but I would still consider it one of my biggest hobbies. As for The Beatles... they're uber god-like epic legendary, bruh.

Status
Not open for further replies.