Real Life Picture Thread (OLD)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score

img_20180218_135447-jpg.4937

JOHNNY NUMBER FIVE IS ALIVE!!

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
@Grievous
@King Of Armageddon

I'd tag Lavender but she could guess this a mile away...

Since you barely know who the f*ck I am.

What do I do in my spare time? I do this in my spare time.

Chase roosters in the back of a parking lot. Those agile b*stards can move. After that, we just jump the fence to come back for more later.

View attachment 4941

View attachment 4942
View attachment 4943

Someone is going to get slapped with indecent exposure charges for letting their cock out in public.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Horse

This snap led to an interesting exchange of events. On a light note, one of mares is expecting. For some reason that means I couldn't get a closer shot, plus it was windy as sh*t.

View attachment 4988

For those who don't know, bulls don't do sh*t all day. Well, at least this one f*cking never did.

View attachment 4989
That bull looks like he'd mean some serious Buisness! I'd hate to get on his bad side!
-
As for the Mare, She looks like a Paint, judging by her coat markings. I wonder what the Stallion looks like? Is he the same color? That Filly/Colt is gonna be very cute once its born! I LOVE seeing Foals. They're so cute and funny.

Status
Not open for further replies.