Read The Rules!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

★Chuck Zombie★

Reaction score
BTB Rules

These have now been updated as of the 18/3/2009. Make sure you read these as they are of course your guidelines to what you can and can’t do in the section

One BTB

Each member may only have a maximum of one BTB at a time. If you have more than one, both will be closed until you contact me as to which one you wish to continue. Regardless of whether you have a partner or not, you may only book for one thread.

Starting A New BTB

After ending your last BTB, you now have to wait one month to begin a new one. This month will commence from the time that the last post was made in your last thread. If you think that someone is going to bump your thread, causing you to have to wait longer to open a new BTB, then simply PM me (THE Brian Kendrick’s Biceps), and I will close your old thread for you.

Bumps/Spam

This seems to have been a big problem as of late. In your thread you cannot post to say how hard you worked on your show, when you wrote the show, how much you want reviews or any of the crap along those lines. You may of course post shows, previews and news. You may also answer questions from reviews once after each show. If you post after every review and say “Thanks for your review!’ then you will be warned once and infracted from then onwards.

Shows

You must post your shows in one post. Posting in more than one will make your second post spam.

Plagiarism

Pretty simple: don’t do it. Whether it’s someone else’s BTB or something from real life, don’t do it. I’d think this would be common sense.

Deceased Wrestlers

You are not allowed to use wrestlers who have passed away during a time period after which they have perished. For example, using Eddie Guerrero would be a big no-no in a current day thread.

No E-Feds

Want to be part of an e-fed? Great. Go join Impact Wrestling Federation. http://www.impactwrestling.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=44

Reviewing

The old crappy method is no longer acceptable. You can’t just say what the best match was, what the worst match was and so on. From now on you must comment properly on the show. Proper reviews on the booking and writing. Using the old format will result in infractions, as will “OMG I CAN’T BELIEVE JEFF HARDY WON~!~!~!~†type comments.

Also keep in mind that flaming in a review is unacceptable. You should be looking to give constructive criticism, as opposed to flaming. Telling them how to improve is what I want to see, not “ZOMG YOU IS SHIT GO AWAYâ€. That is wrong. Wrong I say.

Advertising

We have an ad thread, so use it and only it. If I see any ‘cheap pops’ in other threads, then you will be infracted. People will read your show if they want to, not because you’re telling them to.

Creating A Newsletter/Tournament

This will not be allowed. If I see this, the thread will be closed, binned and the user will be infracted. Do not question “But then why do we have a Lounge?†because you won’t get an answer. All will become apparent soon my children.

Status
Not open for further replies.