reactions during entrances

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MC Rae

Reaction score
Yep, they now check your signs when you go to live events. Fucking pussies.

Damn. I was wondering about this the other day, I'd heard this had become the case at live shows (I haven't been to one for five years or something ridiculous).

Indeed though crowd reactions are poor these days, which is why I always find myself looking forward to the yearly show at Madison Square Garden as much as the big pay-per-views.

Jachson

Reaction score
It really depends on a few things:

Sometimes, that city just has a shitty crowd. The UK crowd seems to be fucking bored all the time.

TV doesn't exactly pick everything up. When you go live, it's a different experience and everything is much louder than it seems on TV. When I went last week, Cena was getting fucking booed HUGE but it didn't see like much on TV.

Wrestling has gotten a lot dumber over the years.
Kinda funny, there were these 2 kids in front of me and they were chanting the old "you can't wrestle" to Cena and just flipping him off. Then these older guys (sitting behind them) gave them a smack to the head and told them to shut up and watch. Lmao, made my night. But yeah, Cena definitely got boo'd like crazy in Tdot. Always does, nontheless, I respect the guy.

maty619

Reaction score
I don't understand the Cena hate, of course being the top face will get you some heat but he can wrestle okay. I understand he isn't a very good seller but neither is everyone's beloved Batista, take LMS for example, Batista was put through a table and 1 minute later he was up and fighting about as aggresively as he was before. These guys need to watch Shawn Michaels for selling things like that. Other than that though, I don't understand it, he works with what he is given and does a reasonable job of it, if anyone should get the blame it's Vince or whoever makes the decisions nowadays, you never see him getting booed for that reason (but for other reasons :p).

Jachson

Reaction score
lmao, no.
Lol, but honestly, the only thing I really respect him for is how hard it looks like he works for the business and just how nice he is to the fans. He isn't a jerk at all like some wrestlers. As for his wrestling skills, could definitely improve.

maty619

Reaction score
I enjoy watching some of his matches, as far as I'm concerned that is good wrestling, afterall that is why you watch WWE because you enjoy it and it is entertaining and if someone gives you an entertaining match constistently then surely he can be considered good at what he does.

maty619

Reaction score
He uses more than 5 moves, he uses: the bulldog, blockbuster, clothesline, that leg drop thing, fisherman's suplex, spinning out powerbomb, 5 knuckle shuffle, diving shoulder block, FU, STFU, probably some more and variations of them moves.

Reaction score
^^^You're right. He has more than five moves and he can wrestle. He's had better matches this year than the following: Orton, Edge, Bourne, Swagger, Jericho, Punk, Rey, Morrison, Sheamus, Miz, Christian, Kofi, Rhodes and DiBiase. And he's had those matches with the same guy. Don't let anyone tell you he can't wrestle with that terribly flawed " he only has five moves" bullshit. It's not how many moves you have, but how you use them.

OrtonMark54

Reaction score
I can't believe people will still argue that Cena can't wrestle when the guy always delivers in the clutch.

xtremebadass

Reaction score
I can't believe people will still argue that Cena can't wrestle when the guy always delivers in the clutch.

People who say Cena can't wrestle are dumb motherfuckers.

If Cena "couldn't" wrestle he would not be employed by the WWE. He would not be the man he is right now.

If people want to criticize Cena's in ring technique they should say, properly, "Cena isn't a good wrestler" or something along those lines. You cannot deny that he has some sort of technique. It might not be the best, but it is wrestling plain and simple.

I still haven't seen anything wrong with how Cena wrestles. Everyone has their own moveset and Cena has his. He has more than 5 moves, some people have to get over that too.

Lady Redfield

Itchy tasty
Reaction score
A few points:

1. I love how everyone took the CENA HAS 5 MOVES comment literally.....and I'M the dumbfuck?

2. So being employed by the WWE = you can wrestle? WOW MAN, THOSE DIVES SURE CAN WRESTLE, AMIRITE?

BTW, I realize that I was not directly pointed out but since I am pretty much the only person in this thread to have said something about his moves, I am going to go with the assumpttion that it was infact directed at me.