• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Re: SAW is WAR #2, Live @ The SAW Mill, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

The Punk

John Hudson's theme plays. But John's nowhere to be found. The titantron shows John and a hooded man at the docks. "Hand me my title now" The hooded man quickly hands over the title not revealing any skin. "You see SAW, this will be the last you see of the XWA NXD Championship. You see after Hardcore Harold defeated me, he left the title there. So being the gentleman I am, I decided to take it from him and show it a proper burial." The hooded man hands John a book of matches. "You see I'm going to light it on fire" the people in the crowd shriek with terror. John then takes out a match and strikes it. He then brings the lit match on top of the belt that he fought so hard for. The title begins to burn as Brandon does a sickening laugh. Then using one hand, he tosses it into the river. "The Kodak Moment is here!" The crowd boos as they see this sickening side of the man, they once looked at as a hero.

You do realize, you mentioned the fact that you lost, meaning, the entire impact of this and the fact that the belt was already retired by the time you lost it, promo wise, makes this completely worthless and pointless. Also, accomplishments from a fed that is never mentioned in SAW, makes it even more pointless. Besides, this is so over done, that the entire concept of dumping a title in the garbage is a worthless idea.

Dante Cross

How are you NOT Kenyon...one minute you''re on, then the next few, kenyon comes on to reply to a message directed to 'you' in the chat. Dont toy with our intelligence.

The Catalyst

IF you really wanna know..
I told Kenyon people were calling me him, and told 'im to sign up.
Paw judgement from you. XD