Re-introductions are lame

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
But that's exactly what I'm gonna do. I've always been peeping around here as some people I chat with on Skype have invited me over time and time again. The amount of times I've come on here and posted, thinking I'm going to be active are too many. It's almost ridiculous at this point, lol. Anyway, I've always liked the thing you guys have got going but I've always felt out of touch. That's pretty much why I am doing this. I think I've already done an introduction type deal, but I think that was basically me saying I came over from another forum.

Anyway, I'm Larsosc, people usually call me Lars. I dig wrestling as much as if not more than the next guy. I'd like to think there is a wide variety of wrestling I watch; current and old school WWE, ECW, WCW, some independent, Japanese, you name it. Shit I can't get into are TNA and Mexican promotions. TNA because it's a "it's gonna get better eventually" tease from my view and stuff from Mexico because it's too different from the stuff I like, which is basically the hard-hitting and the storytelling aspect of wrestling.

I'm from Norway which is virtually nowhere in the wrestling world, so all the wrestling I watch is what I can find on the web, which luckily is a lot. I'll be 16 in a month's time so I'm still a kid, but I get by.

I also like to think I'm a respected member on that other forum I think a lot of you dislike, if that says anything. I come in peace, though.
:russo:

Last edited:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
OOC Aids looks at this, thinking to himself "Well the future of the IWT isnt set in stone, but no one is going anywhere"

Reactions: Larsosc

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Welcome back or to the site not sure. Lol.

Off topic just watched an epic band from Norway tonight called Kvelertak. Random nugget of info.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I can't get into other promotions outside of WWE/F WCW/ECW etc either. so you are not alone on that, friend.

Welcome back, lars. Pleased to have you here!

Ovaldinho

Reaction score
This forum is now:

DANK

Welcome (back) to the forum Lars, hope you stick around this time! :)

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
pb-120131-vikings-jm-02.photoblog900.jpg

Hello neighbor

Larsosc

The Artiste
Reaction score
04a8316ea9475a6933d8ff5e02907edb.png

Funny enough, I got this award the day after I made this thread. Really puts what I was saying to perspective, lol.
Thank you all for the welcomes, looking forward to have a more active year this time.

iron9567

Jobber
Reaction score
Welcome back to the site and congratulations on the 1 year award.
thanks
Iron Man

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The better team won bro, and you are on our team once again!

Great to see the Lars.