RDS Wrestling Universe

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com
My previous project came to an end because it wasn't getting enough attention to justify the work put in. I do this for fun, but started getting unmotivated when videos I work hours and hours on barely crack 10 views. I get it though, nobody's on YouTube looking for No Mercy videos during February and such. Anyways, you aren't here to read about the last show so....

Welcome to the RDS Wrestling Universe! This is going to be a series with multiple 10-20 minute episodes highlighting around 1-2 key storylines. The shows that are included (as of now) are Raw, SmackDown, NXT and of course Pay-Per-Views. Currently I'm going with the real-life WWE schedule which means I'll upload Raw episodes on Monday, SmackDown on Tuesday, etc. Right now I'm finishing up the real life WWE storylines but after WrestleMania I'm going to branch off into my own stuff.

Feedback is highly encouraged, I want to make these videos the best they can be.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com

With WrestleMania only 2 weeks away, Kevin Owens demands his rematch for the Universal Championship against Goldberg. Plus, 'The Destroyer' Samoa Joe takes on the 'Swiss Superman' Cesaro in a singles match.

Ryan Blade

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Website
RDSWrestling.com

One week after being attacked by AJ Styles, Shane McMahon responds to the attack and addresses AJ Styles' future in WWE. Plus, Intercontinental Champion Dean Ambrose returns to SmackDown in a match against Heath Slater and a main event of Randy Orton vs. The Miz!