1. Welcome to the Wrestlingsmarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dismiss Notice

Razorback 3200's Standalone Match Writing Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Bookers' started by Razorback3200, Nov 28, 2018.

1. Razorback3200

Razorback3200 New Member

This is a thread where I write standalone matches based on what's happening in the world of wrestling right now.

If you're wondering about why I'm posting this instead of my e-fed, this is basically practice for that. Don't worry, the roster reveal is coming down the pipeline very soon.

I would also really like it if you gave star ratings to the matches and gave me some reasons why you gave it the rating you did. I want to get really good at this for the sake of my e-fed and your feedback is important to me.

Upcoming match- Tyler Bate Vs. Trent Seven Vs. Wolfgang Vs. Mark Andrews- No. 1 Contender Fatal 4-Way Match for the final UK Title defense on NXT TV- NXT TV- 11/28/18

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

2. Admin Post
    Koutei Senshi

Koutei Senshi You Know What Time It Is

trust me, we care more about reviews than e-fed.

Deezy and Chris like this.
  3. Chris

Chris It's me, it's me

I will read these but I can't promise you any kind of constructive feedback, especially if I've been drinking plus I don't even do star ratings for real matches so I couldn't bring myself to do them for fake ones

Last edited: Nov 28, 2018
    Deezy likes this.
  4. Deezy

Deezy Well-Known Member

brethart2
    newjack
    ddp
    therock
    nwo
    wolfpac
    I might read it...I might give feedback....

Don't get angry if it comes off as sarcastic because that's just how I come off.

5. Razorback3200

Razorback3200 New Member

That's fine, thanks for letting me know!

6. Razorback3200

Razorback3200 New Member

That's fine too, just wanted to know if I did a good job for the match