RAW's Cryptic Videos

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
It would explain why he has grown his hair out in recent months

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
This video in this thread is not for Kane esp given the fact that they had the obvious hype up video for Kane on the show so it's 2 different situations here. Given Jericho feeling people have been stealing stuff from him and in this video talking about coming back to claim what is his I'm gonna go with Jericho on this one.

I'd agree that the video at the top of this thread is for Jericho. He's all about the error's and what not the scrambled code during his last return the countdown clock he originally had now it's a mess up on a twitter link. He talks about coming back and taking his place "No Longer a Saviour" just the biblical references in general point to jericho.

The second video posted by Breakaway obviously Kane. They aren't even trying to hide it. Why have one cryptic video only to give it away not even a half hour later.

PHX

Legacy Member
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk2
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Sports Team
n1QhWSb
Favorite Sports Team
osX2DVG
I'd agree that the video at the top of this thread is for Jericho. He's all about the error's and what not the scrambled code during his last return the countdown clock he originally had now it's a mess up on a twitter link. He talks about coming back and taking his place "No Longer a Saviour" just the biblical references in general point to jericho.

The second video posted by Breakaway obviously Kane. They aren't even trying to hide it. Why have one cryptic video only to give it away not even a half hour later.
Exactly so it is obvious the two videos aren't related they pretty much gave away Kane is coming back they just didn't say when. The 1st one is to get people talking and speculating and is unrelated to Kane. Jericho is my number 1 guess as I said and the second guess is Taker.

TheZig

Reaction score
I think everyone has hit the nail on the head, Having two dark vignettes air on the same night was going to cause confusion. Its pretty much confirmed the second one is Kane and they style of the first one is a little dark for Jericho but fits the mold well enough for me to say on first glance it is.

Im sure we will be seeing more next week on Raw.

TheZig

Reaction score
I've notice WWE construct these video's pretty damn well, In the Kane video there must be around 4 images of kane flash from 0.12-0.13 one being him in the mask. I don't know if Kane will return with the mask, I mean its possible they always seem to find these strange situations for Kane...Katie Vick and the May 19th disaster anyone?

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
They reused his old titantron right after he unmasked to construct the video. He may have just found the monster inside to return and destroy SDs resident giants

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
As for the first video, I'm going to say it ..., STING

He has? Is there a link to him with long hair now?

039.jpg

That was taken in September. I'd assume it has gotten longer by now

Last edited:

TheZig

Reaction score
They reused his old titantron right after he unmasked to construct the video. He may have just found the monster inside to return and destroy SDs resident giants

The video has the same concept, Its not the same titantron. If he did return with a mask though i'd expect him to be wearing a wig much like when he unmasked, He won't be able to grow it to the length it was if he will be on tv shortly. Not very practical for wrestling in a wig i know, Unless we see a total revamp of the masked look which i think is likely to happen.

Andrew

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisbenoit2
Favorite Wrestler
princedevitt
Favorite Wrestler
sethrollins
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
ricochet
I have edited the thread name to Cryptic Video on RAW

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The video has the same concept, Its not the same titantron. If he did return with a mask though i'd expect him to be wearing a wig much like when he unmasked, He won't be able to grow it to the length it was if he will be on tv shortly. Not very practical for wrestling in a wig i know, Unless we see a total revamp of the masked look which i think is likely to happen.

I hope they do a revamp as well. It is counterproductive if he can't breathe in it like the last two.

The Cork

Banned
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
scottsteiner
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar
Favorite Wrestler
carlito
Favorite Wrestler
goldburg
Favorite Wrestler
jakeroberts
Favorite Wrestler
paige
lol masked Kane would be so wrestlecrap.

The whole point of him having a mask was to "hide his scars", because he got burnt in a fire apparently. Then WWE cover with "they were emotional scars" (lolwut) after he unmasked

WWE are so desperate lol.

SAIYANS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
batista2
Favorite Wrestler
dx
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
The most interesting thing is the profile age is 43, and the event is now 42 days away, 43 when it aired. The only guy I know who turns 43 in January and that wrestles is Batista, and the passage does make reference to Leviathian.

I can see how it can be spun for Taker and Jericho as well. They showed the yard and WWE is Takers yard. Youtube 2nd day of January = y2j.

Honestly my preference would be Dave, then Taker, and then Jericho, but it can't hurt to have any of them back

Perfect world they pull a Taker and HHH, and all 3 would return and interrupt one another setting up a triple threat :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.