RAW's 20th Anniversary Live Discussion Thread - January 14, 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Learn to read? I know she is gone you dum dum. I was saying which one's last promo was worse. They both were 2 second write offs. :pity1: attempt to insult again aidzzzz

Learn to write a coherent sentence. :idontcare:

Dum dum? Says the guy who cant set up NCAA13 after the season is entirely over.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
Nothing wrong with cheerleaders, they're purdy

I am pretty sure im not watching WCW, even though i did appreciate it. We are above that shit now dude.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Again, neglected posting for awhile and now I'm going to be catching up.

The Royal Rumble commercial was nice outside of someone thinking The Shield would win The Rumble. Moron.

Also, it's seems like I'm not only in the minority here about the Miz TV segment, but it seems like I'm legitimately the only person here who thought pretty much every second of that segment was atrocious, except Cesaro's mic time which was only decent for me. Flair did get me to chuckle twice; once with his response "a car" and correcting Cesaro about the 20 million. But yeah, hated the segment. Not a surprise considering I've never been a Flair fan.

Bryan vs. Rhodes was pathetically short. Can't even think of something else to say about that. Eve's final promo was good for what it was. I really enjoyed it, and I'm definitely going to miss her.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
Aids Johnson said:
I am pretty sure im not watching WCW, even though i did appreciate it. We are above that shit now dude.

The Nitro girls will live in my heart AND in my loins FOREVER!

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Lady Deathbane said:
You do do a good job though. :obama:

:fap:

You saw the LY you part, right. I am so pumped for my sig, you are going to brag about the quickest banned sig in WWEF history. That, and we can both randomly use it when we are up and the Euros are sleeping.