RAW's 20th Anniversary Live Discussion Thread - January 14, 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
HAHAHHA Half of your posts consist of 3 line insults. BITW at tired jokes :pipebomb:

congrats if you do get it

3 jokes? Rape, Sodomy, and Pedo? Finding new ways to abuse old jokes, one post a a time.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Aids Johnson said:
You just pick and choose when it matters and when it doesnt, we both know i dont mind and people do what they want. The message was for CM punk in the first place.

I don't get it. I was replying to Stopspot when I defended Punk. This thread is far too fast to reply to every post.

MarkyMark

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Alright. Had to record Raw because of a basketball game, but I am caught up now. LETS GO 3MB

leojay

Champion
Reaction score
Why did I just clap my hands and squeal like a seal? God damn, that Rock/Foley segment was the cheesiest of cheesey, but I still loved it.

what's wrong with me?

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I don't get it. I was replying to Stopspot when I defended Punk. This thread is far too fast to reply to every post.

It linked me. Same deal i guess, misunderstood brother.