RAW's 20th Anniversary Live Discussion Thread - January 14, 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Aids Johnson said:
Suspended? I am Heel of the century. There will never be another me, 2 time Banned BITW champion of the forums, leader of the best group (debatable, but you wouldnt want to go against us) and one of the best posters of all time, not to mention the greatest FNW character.

You will pass me in posts, and i will be BitW. You? Try for it at 10k, maybe 12.

HAHAHHA Half of your posts consist of 3 line insults. BITW at tired jokes :pipebomb:

congrats if you do get it

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Danielson said:
Rock why don't you take VIckie out back and show her the people's strudel

The rock has class.

Black Keys instrumentals. I hope you all hear it too.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Lady Deathbane said:
ohh yaaaah, lemme stick my hand down your throat and pull out your organs and eat them. oh yah so hawt bby

Only if I can stick my dick in your eye.. You know, for the lubrication.. So hawt

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fuckign eurofag sky1 on 1830 some shit like garbage.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Crayo said:
I couldn't care if people like or don't like Rock, but nonsense critique for the sake of critique is boring to read.

You just pick and choose when it matters and when it doesnt, we both know i dont mind and people do what they want. The message was for CM punk in the first place.

Arrow1

CURRENTLY 1-0 IN WWE
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
Aids Johnson said:
Not interested. I put a t-shirt with your face with aids on the forehead for the forums. That could be awinner, and you would be "face" of the site.

I'll rape your face.

CM CRUNK

The Artiste
Reaction score
Neil Thorn said:
Only if I can stick my dick in your eye.. You know, for the lubrication.. So hawt

In all seriousness your just spamming now :pity: