RAW's 20th Anniversary Live Discussion Thread - January 14, 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
"I'm going to give back to The Shield, what they've taken away from me" . . . so the WWE Championship? Ryback didn't think that line through.

Anyway, I didn't pay attention to those Raw montages. Didn't like the vast majority of what we've just seen. The recaps are an obvious negative. Would've much prefer The Shield come out on top there but I understand why they didn't so not a big deal. I'd prefer Sheamus wasn't involved but meh, it's not a big deal. Ryback's promo was pathetic too, but I still like the guy.

Hoping Eve somehow wins this but it's probably not going to be the case.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Stopspot said:
Yup. Pretty sure they have them with guys like Barrett and Sheamus as well. Orton is the face of Smackdown so not surprising.

Yeah it was one i've never seen before though, which leads me to believe that he won't be leaving. Why show an entire new commercial for a guy leaving? Maybe we just know too much :shock: