RAW's 20th Anniversary Live Discussion Thread - January 14, 2013

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
10$ of my money here says he gets reversed first RKO, then gets it, but Cesaro kicks out.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
So..Cesaro to murder Jim Duggan in the ring tonight?

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
If the rumors are true about Orton, do you see him going out on a string of winning streaks before a kayfabe injury or what?

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Loved seeing all the old Raw intro's at the beginning but after that my interest just started to dwindle. McMahon's little promo was predictable and something that isn't particularly interesting or fun to listen to but I understand it's also something unavoidable. Big Show came out and bored me for the most part, and at least Del Rio was better than he was as a heel on the mic but he also didn't entertain. Stuff at the end was pretty good for what it is but you can't get me excited for Del Rio/Show.

Shouldn't be multi-tasking here, as I blew threw most of the commercial and now were back on the next match. Hated the Bob Barker stuff when it happened and don't like being reminded of it every anniversary show. And Barrett got the jobber entrance, great.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Gentleman Deathbane said:
Is it me or does Randy look a little out of it tonight

There are reports of a family issue he has to take care off. He was out of it last week as well.