• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw Raw WWE Raw thread, June 8, 2020: Peep Show Returns, Flair vs. Asuka

Dale

Super Moderator
Edge to join Christian for “The Peep Show” this Monday on Raw
Christian will return to Raw this Monday to host a special edition of “The Peep Show,” with his longtime friend and tag team partner Edge as the guest.

The Rated-R Superstar is preparing for what may be The Greatest Wrestling Match Ever against Randy Orton, with The Viper gloating about setting the perfect trap for the WWE Hall of Famer. What will Edge have to say just six days before WWE Backlash?

Raw Women’s Champion Asuka welcomes rematch with Charlotte Flair
Even with a WWE Backlash showdown against Nia Jax looming, Asuka still can’t shake her rivalry with Charlotte Flair as they'll meet Monday .

The Raw Women’s Champion battled The Queen last week on Raw only to have her upcoming challenger emerge to derail the clash. Jax wasn’t satisfied with simply mocking her WWE Backlash opponent, as she later demolished her with a charge down the ramp.

Flair will also be motivated after losing the NXT Women’s Title at NXT TakeOver: In Your House. Perhaps a rematch with one her most heated rivals is exactly what The Queen needs to put her back on a championship course.

Who will write the next chapter in this classic rivalry?​

Pat

Yowie Wowie Enthusiast
excited to see raw tonight. these shows before ppvs are always pretty sweet.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
I'm excited about these leftover wings I'm about to eat but then I'll be excited for Raw

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl
wonder what will happen with the seth and rey storyline this week, seth doesnt have a match at backlash which sucks tho :(

Stellar

Cowgirl Barbie
Almost time to spend 3 hours watching 1 show. :lol

The NXT crowd better be loud for Christians entrance.

As much as I am tired of these constant talk show segments, it will be nice to see Christian on RAW again.