• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw thread for Jan. 13: Lesnar returns and Raw hosts its first-ever "Fist Fight"

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
As the guy who pushes for the AEW Section and all that, I stick to AEW, even if I’m alone. I’ll have Mox Girl at least.

Anyone else is welcomed to join us. I’ll watch NXT afterwards.

bradatar

WS' favorite son
As the guy who pushes for the AEW Section and all that, I stick to AEW, even if I’m alone. I’ll have Mox Girl at least.

Ya got me but I hate this Hangman alcoholic shit they’re going with

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mox Girl

Resident Mox fangirl

LOL I'll always be in the Dynamite threads, even if I'm the only one :lol

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I have zero qualms solo posting if I’m already planning on watching the show. The problem is I don’t usually watch every show if there’s no live discussion.

It’s why I haven’t seen a weekly NXT in forever. I watch so much wrestling I tend to stick with what I can enjoy with you fine folks.