• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw thread for April 3, 2023 - Raw after Mania

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Deleted, sadly doesn't look like it's anything to follow

yeah I had a feelin it may have been either someone who was in the crowd or just a fib. just like the Bailey walked out rumors which dont seem to have any legs to them (though she inexplicably had her entrance cut and not allowed to go out with her stable which is...fucking weird)

Also, I think we can now close the book on Sasha EVER coming back now lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
@Sky here is another post from reddit from someone who apparently knew ppl there (again, grain of salt)

Another commentator here said they were at the show. And after looking around online. It backs up their story. I'm trying to find footage of it on Twitter to see what exactly happened. But this is what is being said by a few people that were there.

Apparently Seth was irate during the commercial break. He was in the ring with a microphone. He got called over by a producer. The producer said something to him and he just pegged the microphone at the announce desk.

Then we went back to standing there when raw went back on the air.

Edit: and look, could it have been an issue with the microphone? Possibly. But since when does WWE have one working microphone? Everytime one has busted or had issues, it's replaced very quickly.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Opening segment through Brock appearing, men's tag match, and main event segment were good. Everything in between was weird, awkward probably describes it perfectly tbh. Like that whole portion after they came back and Seth just left until the next commercial break started I didn't even know what I was watching

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
And kind of repetitive because didn't Eddie already quit AEW for ROH as if they were different things
yes it would be a lot of the same. They did show up at Supercard of Honor but like...I don't see why they can't challenge for those belts as AEW champs, either

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
some people on reddit actually think this Brock feud is good for Cody to keep him busy. Delusional. He will lose the feud, ain't no way he beating Brock, ever. This is not a good thing by any stretch lol

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Chris said:
Opening segment through Brock appearing, men's tag match, and main event segment were good. Everything in between was weird, awkward probably describes it perfectly tbh. Like that whole portion after they came back and Seth just left until the next commercial break started I didn't even know what I was watching
Oh Riddle's return was fun too, I liked that after he was getting beat up for 2 seconds they started chanting randy but after 5 seconds Riddle clearly didn't need help :lol he was fighting suit Miz lmao

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
On Vince McMahon's return to RAW, the first commercial-free hour of the show had a total of 1m41s of wrestling (Omos vs. Elias).

:heston pathetic