RAW September 8th, 2014 live discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

fishing4fun68

Jobber
Reaction score
When is the WWE ever going to figure out that it does not do any good to have Randy, Seth and Cain. Have to fight together to beat one man like Roman, as if they are not man enough to face him like real men. I think this is solely because Triple H himself has no faith in anyone of them.
Just think about it fans are really tired of this sorry story lines. They write in losers like Randy, Seth and Cain. Just because if they would ever make this a fair stlye man's WWE, then all the losers like Triple H and his three losers would all be out of a job. It is just too bad that Vince is too stupid to figure this out. People like a good story line not three losers having to gang up on one man just to feel good about themselves.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Cage match first is surprising.

Also, if this is the 'season premiere' of RAW then that season finale a week ago was the WORST season finale I think I have ever seen for any show.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Spider walking to the door. Nice idea, good visual, but not believable that he ever would have made it out.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Yeah Jericho off the top of the cage! He said 'Eh why not' and jumped lol

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
Who took these Miz pictures if they were hacked?

Thank you JBL! Thats what I said lol

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I wonder if Putin knows about how they use his image in WWE and how he feels about it?