• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

RAW Preview + Official Discussion Thread

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Crayo said:
Lmao who throws a house party exactly a week away from xmas on a Monday night? You're right though, I wouldn't turn it down haha :).

I have no idea most people at college were there lol. We only started the christmas break on the 16th.

Crayo

The Boss
Lmao fair enough, I'll let you off :p! Right, heading to bed. Congrats on your 50 post award btw :O.

Crayo

The Boss
Tombstone Piledriver said:
The Kane - John Cena thing sucked. You could see that Cena had his shirt cut at the top so Kane could rip it open easily later.

True, I noticed that. But I wreckon those t shirts are pretty hard to rip open, and no one would want to see Kane botch on his 2nd sighting since mask returning. I generally thought the segment was good, I think Cena should of sold it a bit more at the end though. Kane has sent us a message, but why would he steal Cena's shirt?