Raw on spanish channels

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Flipping through the TV and Raw 1000 is on the Spanish channel... but it's in English. They have a Spanish Announce team. :dafuq:

HeatherSays

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Cause like, I stopped on it to listen to the Spanish Announce Team for fun and then all of a sudden Micheal Cole is talking and I was like...what? XD

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
do the spanish people talk over the english ones

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
HeatherSays said:
No that's the thing, the Spanish announce team doesn't talk on it at all. ><

wtffffffffffffffffffff

mark_htfc

Champion
Reaction score
Yeah I must admit, I don't understand it when foreign stations do shows in English, for example the welsh channel on Sky, sometimes they do english programs which is daft, I sometimes love just watching the Welsh shows though, even though I don't understand a word of it, I'd probably enjoy listening to WWE in spanish too :haha:

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
mark_htfc said:
Yeah I must admit, I don't understand it when foreign stations do shows in English, for example the welsh channel on Sky, sometimes they do english programs which is daft, I sometimes love just watching the Welsh shows though, even though I don't understand a word of it, I'd probably enjoy listening to WWE in spanish too :haha:

Wales? :eww: