RAW October 6th, 2014 live discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
wara.png

When:
United States: LIVE, Monday Night, October 6th, at 8/7c on the USA Network
United Kingdom: Tuesday Morning, October 7th, at 1AM on SkySportsHD3

Where:
Barclays Center
Brooklyn, NY

RAW Five-Point review:
1c581432493e0478dc12215b1fcda660.jpg

It’s been two weeks since Roman Reigns underwent emergency surgery to repair an incarcerated hernia, and this week on Raw, the powerhouse will address his recovery in a special live interview. Also on Raw, Big Show continues to defend America from Rusev, and will aim to give The Hero of the Russian Federation his first pinfall loss in a WWE ring.

As “Today” stars Hoda Kotb and Kathie Lee Gifford join journalist Joan Lunden in helping WWE celebrate Breast Cancer Awareness Month, what else can we expect from this week’s Raw?

1.The enemy of my enemy is my … enemy?:
cbcc49e71ba233905cf800f97e69abff.jpg

John Cena and Dean Ambrose have found a common enemy in Seth Rollins, but if either Superstar has any hope of getting true retribution against Mr. Money in the Bank, they’ll first need to conquer their own issues with each other.

Seemingly getting on the same page when they teamed up to take on The Authority’s Randy Orton & Kane on SmackDown, the Cenation leader and The Lunatic Fringe saw their alliance crumble when Cena battled with the intervening Architect out of the arena, leaving Ambrose vulnerable to a two-on-one assault in the ring. By the time Cena had returned to his fallen tag team partner, the damage had been done.

On Raw, both Cena and Ambrose will have Rollins in their crosshairs, but will they have some unfinished business with each other first? After what happened as SmackDown came to a close, it’s unlikely The Lunatic Fringe will be forgiving.

2.Will “Brie Mode” go into overdrive?:
dd8fc53333848fd87ed4da1b9a0c9c2f.jpg

After Brie Bella quit WWE in a show of solidarity with her injured husband Daniel Bryan, the spiteful Authority — Stephanie McMahon in particular — made Nikki suffer by placing the remaining Bella Twin in unfair Handicap Matches. Last week, The Authority began giving Brie the same treatment, forcing her to face Eva Marie & Cameron on Raw, then Summer Rae & Layla on WWE Main Event. Brie won both matches. There were “Yes!” chants. Nikki was not amused.

After impressing with back-to-back upset victories last week, “Brie Mode” seems to be in full effect, which only means that The Authority will try even harder this week to make her crack. Will we see Brie face (and conquer) even more nigh-impossible odds on Raw?

3.What will Reigns say on Raw?:
028c4a948cb277fabec13eb9eac08785.png

As Roman Reigns prepared to battle Seth Rollins at Night of Champions, it seemed as though nothing could halt his meteoric rise to the WWE World Heavyweight Title picture. But then disaster struck in the form of an incarcerated hernia, an injury that has sidelined the juggernaut for several months.

On Raw, Reigns will speak his mind in a live interview, hopefully giving the WWE Universe a clearer picture of his recovery timetable. Will we see Reigns return to action sooner than expected?

4.Besting the “besties”:
70a67a34a728a53d484879683b4478c2.jpg

A friendship with Paige is not lightly thrown aside. After severing her bizarre “frenemy” relationship with AJ Lee, WWE’s resident raven-haired malcontent found a new “best friend” in Alicia Fox, who joined The Diva of Tomorrow in a two-on-one beatdown that left AJ Lee laid out on Raw.

AJ launched a counter-attack on the brutalizing buddies on SmackDown, saving Naomi from a similar assault and sending a powerful message to her bitter nemesis in the process. Will Paige be out for vengeance this week?

5.Big Show on a tear:
73ea61fc22a6040359bfb6e5573e4970.jpg

One week after Big Show tore a Russian flag from the rafters on Raw — an incident that promptedapologies from both WWE and the giant himself — The World’s Largest Athlete defends the honor of the United States of America when he clashes with Rusev in a hotly anticipated one-on-one showdown.

The Hero of the Russian Federation used a Russian flag to momentarily stagger Big Show on SmackDown, but the behemoth remains as fired-up as ever. Will we see Big Show give Rusev his first decisive defeat in WWE?

Don’t miss Raw this Monday at 8/7 CT on USA Network, and be sure to tune in to WWE Network forRaw Pre-Show at 7:30 ET!

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Another shitty episode that I can't wait to watch :woohoo:

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Hmm, I'll probably just read the spoilers for this one to be honest but I haven't quite made up my mind, hopefully the build up to HIAC improves..

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
2 Roman Reigns points, two shitty diva angles and 0 IC or US title points. I might need more beer.

Trip in the Head

Jester of Darkness
Reaction score
I'll be watching while I do a shit load of dishes so you know I'll be paying real close attention

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker