RAW October 20th, 2014 live discussion

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
"The Swiss Superman has pinned the Intercontinental champion.... joining the list of the other 100 guys that have pinned the intercontinental champion since Ziggler won."

JBL didn't finish his thought, so I helped him out.

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Hogan looked in much better shape than he has in a while.. cut back on the belly a bit and less flab on the arms

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I never understood why, with it being a street fight, they would stand in the corners and wait to be tagged in.

Or how about in a no DQ match where the ref calls for a break if someone gets to the ropes.

1994 Spring Stampede, it was a tornado tag street fight between Max Payne and Cactus Jack vs the Nasty Boys... that was the way a tag team street fight should work.

u_cant_c_me

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
what a great show and CENA was Awesome and if randy thinks he can take the belt from brock he is dead

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
The Champ is here. Skipping the commercials, diva dogshit, and any time I see Orton holding a microphone.

What a shit start, beating the horse name Corporate Kane with ANOTHER fucking weak main event. You know why no one goes into the TNA section anymore? Because all the WWE marks wont even go in for fear they actually enjoy a show. TNA has been great lately, and yet here I am hoping WWE can get me a Semi at best.

To be fair they both were dogshit for the last year, TNA just took Dixie off TV and we still have the same corporate shit. How long has this been going on now, it has to be close to 18 months of the same shit. my fucking download has commercials. Why god, why.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Skimming through this fucking match, I only want to see Golddust.