• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Raw November 21, 2011

Luke Flywalker

So, what are your thoughts on the show?

There was a video with Kane's mask burning...

There was Rock after SS hyping Ryder.

Ryder got to fight Del Rio.

Punk/Ziggler had a badass match.

Nash is the last man standing from the Kliq.

Cena destroyed Awesome Truth.

And there was this link posted on screen at one point:

http://www.youtube.com/user/itbegins2012

Weigh in >_>

trilogy

pretty good raw. great matches, some good questions. from here what will cena do?? after del rio who will punk fight?? whats with HHH/nash?? pretty good show lately, some are lackluster but some stuff makes up with it. and kane coming back is great, mask would be cool. and that other vid i think is Y2Jj

...god...

Jericho already said he's not coming back anytime soon, don't think he'd lie and try this hard to swerve the fans. Seems like Taker, but that seems predictable because they just did this. Thank god they're adding some mystery to their product tho and holy shit at Kane coming back with mask, looks like that report of him returning at the Rumble was true.

Lool, just watched all of Raw. Rhodes owning Booker's Nope ass was by far the best part. Got him and his gay wanna-be intellectual glasses all wet.
Cole: I mean this is very embarassing for Booker T. But more importantly, I can't believe I got wet, I'm saturating here!
King: Shut up.. just shut up.
rofl.

The WWE is really about to pick up now. With Rock looming, Punk champion, Kane w/ mask returning, another mystery return, Royal Rumble coming up, and BOOKER T/GOLDUST inevitably getting back together, fucking epic.

Also, WHY THE FUCK DID ZIGGLER CHANGE HIS THEME. The previous version of this was like the greatest song in the WWE.

^^^^Never, ever did the thought of a Bookdust reunion enter my mind. This is the greatest idea since they originally paired them off. It's funny because I was just watching their stuff on youtube the other day, Dustin Rhodes is one of the most under rated performers I've ever seen just by what he's done with that character. And this will be the best possible use of Booker that doesn't make the audience long for the days of public lynching. And LMFAO @ the way King said Shut up to Cole. Lawler sounded like Cole cracked a "you're gf is a whore" joke after Booker found out she was banging Batista.

Luke Flywalker

Actually, Jericho said he will "never wrestle for WWE again"... and since WWE isn't wrestling, and entering what they've dubbed the Entertainment Era... him coming back to entertain isn't out of the question. Perfect swerve. However, I don't think the video suits him. I want to say Taker because it's perfect for him, but it could always be someone they're working us with... and they've gotten pretty good at working us recently.

I also don't know that the mask indicates he'll return in the mask seeing as he was destroying it, but since Kane has recently been spotted in public with hair, I can't exactly rule it out, ESPECIALLY considering the fact people have almost given up on Kane without the mask... I think him masked makes for a more entertaining character and they can actually sell some shit better. Regardless, you HAVE to have him coming back stiffing people. Stiff Kane >>>> monsters. The stiff Kane that took 4 chairshots to the head and 3 tombstones.... omfg THAT shit was awesome.

...god...

Actually, Jericho said he will "never wrestle for WWE again"... and since WWE isn't wrestling, and entering what they've dubbed the Entertainment Era... him coming back to entertain isn't out of the question. Perfect swerve. However, I don't think the video suits him. I want to say Taker because it's perfect for him, but it could always be someone they're working us with... and they've gotten pretty good at working us recently.

I also don't know that the mask indicates he'll return in the mask seeing as he was destroying it, but since Kane has recently been spotted in public with hair, I can't exactly rule it out, ESPECIALLY considering the fact people have almost given up on Kane without the mask... I think him masked makes for a more entertaining character and they can actually sell some shit better. Regardless, you HAVE to have him coming back stiffing people. Stiff Kane >>>> monsters. The stiff Kane that took 4 chairshots to the head and 3 tombstones.... omfg THAT shit was awesome.
I wasn't even referring about that. He's done a video interview and tons of quotes saying he has no desire to come back period, he said nothing works for him right now and he's got all of January, Febuary, March, and April booked for media shit along with stuff with his band. The way they flashed it in the bottom left looked like Jericho thing, if it I was I'd freak out like a girl but I doubt it.

As for Kane, hope he comes back with a new look, somehow incorporate the mask into it, idk, wish they had a backstory. Where are the pics of him with hair?

Luke Flywalker

http://www.wrestlenewz.com/wrestlin...-with-a-new-look-out-with-his-wife/?pid=72028

Jericho's working you. He's booked with media stuff? In the lead-up to Mania!? Think about it. And all I've heard Jericho say is he doesn't want to come back if it's not something fresh. And that he doesn't NEED to come back and if he never came back, he's fine with his career. But I've not seen a single comment from him indicating he's got no desire to come back.

Basically what you have is the two most (honestly, they are the only real sources left) dependable wrestling news groups, pwinsider and wo/f4w reporting opposite sides of the fence. Meltz is reporting the deal crashed (which has been "reported" everywhere by the thieving sites) and PWI is reporting the exact opposite that Jericho is a 100% guarantee (which again all the thieving sties are "reporting"). So realistically, Jericho's return is a 50-50 right now, although pwinsider has been a helluva lot more accurate over the past year and Meltz has bombed on some "guarantees". And Jericho works the hell out of the internet, he tried like a bastard when his return in 07 was the worst kept secret in the history of returns. Remember he went as far as to put a TNA logo up on his site and apparently he has done it again. I don't know if the video is for Jericho, it looks more like a Taker gimmick, but I'd put my money down on Jericho returning sooner than later for the following reasons:

1. Pwinsider has proven to be more accurate than Meltz
2. Jericho's proven track record of trying to work the internet, and with the proven naivety of the iwc (Daniel Bryan and CM Punk) I don't see why he wouldn't take a stab at it
3. And this is the main one, WRESTLER'S ARE LIARS. Their entire careers are made of trying to work marks. Of course he's not stupid enough to answer any questions honestly.

Axis

You left out the most likely possibility: all the dirt sheets are making shit up. If they're right, everybody will remember and reward them with loyalty. If they're wrong, they'll back track and say that "oh, they changed plans" and everybody will forgive them for clearly making shit up.

There's a difference between sites like pwi and Meltzer, they have legitimate sources within the companies they report on. Lately it appears pwi's sources are better. I'm not doubting they make up some stories or go with mere speculation as opposed to fact, but they aren't the dime a dozen parasite "news sites" that indeed make up wild stories for some traffic. They are the most reliable sites, but as with all news in regards to any business, anything reported can be tentative and is subject to change.